#curhat

19.52.00

I love and hate this day at the same time..
I love this day because I laugh of loud with all of my friends !! Love love !!
I took a crazy narsism photo with nanik.kak war.kak delot and rarasugee..
Ah I will miss this moment ><
I joined campus expo at my school.. ah so lovely.. there were many college around indonesia.. and taraaw.. Universitas Brawijaya available there :* {} muah
Umh.. I hate this day bcause.. I don't really enjoy the time  i am laughing..
I am laughed but my heart beat so fast.. I can't control my self this time..
I want alone and just me and my self in this world.. I don't want be in here.. I want to scream.. I want to speak loud that I hate this place.. I hate when you stand at the same place with me :3

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe