The Winner
06.44.00
guess what! I am very happy today,,
still remember the previous entry? about the design competition?
: D
how happy I am!!! I became one of the winners ! (^ o ^)
Thank you all! already give support and thumb in my shirt!!!
thank you for your promotion. . :) i wouldn't happened without your support :* muach!!
big thanks for 151 jempolers in my facebook :)
check this out ! ^o^
andd. . thankyou for 131 more jempolers :)
MINE :D
Enjoy your shopping @MR.Banana Design and clothing ^o^
NB : uang hasil pemberian mr,banana official akan di pergunakan untuk mem vaksinasi my lovely LEON :*
and i got a merchandise from mr.banana ^o^
i hope it was my real t-shirt , hehhehe
oh yaaa.
it isn't the first time i win the competition in mr.banana about 2 1 years ago ( i forget the datean the month )
I became the 1st winner about photography competition in mr,banana (it was the 1st event) :D
hahaha
this is my photo :
Theme : I love Lumajang
model : my neighbour (marshanda shafira)
and I got this T-shirt !! ^o^ mr.banana marchendise





0 komentar