Love you,, family :)
06.34.00
To my dearest sister,
I want to apologize,
I know I often make you annoyed and angry, I still like a child. . but now, I know, I can not always like this. I would be a better person. From now I want to learn to be obedient slowly, not disobedient to father and mother, no longer lawless. I do not want to fight each my sistah, because my sister is just one, its you...
I really love you. I do not want any prestige, I'm soooo sorry about all mistake i have . . . . and I also want to say congratulations to your pregnancy :) hopefully your kid goodloking as (his/her) father and mother , do not be angry if you do not want your kid like me, hehehehehe
i'm so excited 'bout your pregnancy and i also wait for the baby :* and I will be an auntie :* (uhyesss) I miss your hugs, miss vent together, I miss you so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
once again,, I am sooooooo sorry and I really LOVE you my dear sister :*
please accept my apollogize :)





0 komentar